Movie night, September 11th, 6pm!
Next Friday, September 11th, is Manning Movie Night! At 6pm we will be showing a kid-friendly movie in the auditorium. This is a family event, so parents & younger siblings are welcome! Movie tickets are $5 for the movie/drink/candy. We will also sell slices of pizza at intermission for $3. Come hang out with us in a safe and monitored environment.
1. Siblings are welcome, but they have to be accompanied by a parent.
2. All attendees need to pay the $5 admission fee, this includes siblings and parents.
3. Doors open at 5:45 pm. Movie begins at 6:00 pm.
4. Parents who do not want to stay for the movie can still support Manning by having dinner at Abrusci's, which is family friendly for those who want to take siblings with them. 15% of your total bill will go to Manning. They are located in the Youngfield shopping center near Applebees.
5. The movie is going to be Cool Runnings; staring the hilarious John Candy. Trailer link is below, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpdg5XOZZDY. It is a VERY funny movie!
If you have questions, please email our chairperson for Movie Night, Teresa Malcolm @ email@example.com. Thanks Teresa!
Chili Cook Off and Silent Auction!
October 23rd, 2015, 6:30 – 8:30pm
Money raised will go towards classroom enrichment & laptop computer carts.
Tickets $10 in advance or $13 at the door
*accepting entries for chili cookers!
**kids will be at the Fall/Halloween Dance during the event.
Manning Spirit Wear
Manning PTA Registration
Please fill out the Manning PTA registration form and give payment to the front office c/o Manning PTA
It’s never too late to donate to our Annual Fundraising Campaign, to raise money for technology, instructional materials, and enrichment needs at the school. PTA spends $150/student on average every year in classroom support, technology & enrichment. Please do your part to keep Manning excellent!
Click here and read more about the Manning PTA and the how PTA advocates for students!
The Manning PTA serves the students and families of Manning Option School and is a forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
Questions? Comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links & Resources
Connect with us!
The Next PTA Meeting is October 5th at 5:30pm in the library.